Friday, September 27, 2013

Natueral Penis Growth Medical. Is 6 Inches Enough

Natueral Penis Growth Medical

Natueral Penis Growth Medical

Is 6 inches enough? I know that when I started out at only 5.5 inches, it was far from being enough. I had been with over 10 women, and not a single one I gave an orgasm through intercourse alone. I always had to rely on my fingers and my tongue. Once I discovered natural penis enlargement, however, I started getting bigger very quickly. I started noticing vastly different reactions from women I had sex with.

When I was under 6 inches, women always seemed like they were having to work too hard to achieve any kind of pleasure when I was inside them. I even had one ask me, "Can't you go any deeper?" That was the breaking point for me and it was when I committed myself to penis enlargement. Once I started getting bigger, I noticed I was giving women a lot more friction during sex and that without a lot of effort on my part, they were "losing control" and achieving orgasm relatively quickly.

One woman explained the reason. With a big penis, I am able not only to fill a woman up and to stroke her long and deep from any position, but since my girth is so large now, I involve her clitoris through simple thrusting -- I don't have to do anything special.

So is 6 inches enough? To really be confident that you'll satisfy any woman, I think you need to be at least the average size of 6.5 inches long and 5 inches around. If you fall short, do what I did and get on a natural enlargement routine that suits your needs. You don't need pills or surgery. Within two weeks of doing natural penis enlargement, you should already be sporting noticeably larger size!


Natueral Penis Growth Medical

Natueral Penis Growth Medical. Is 6 Inches Enough

0 comments to «Natueral Penis Growth Medical. Is 6 Inches Enough»

Post a Comment